Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: its so dead here

  1. #1
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well it is!

    hmm what to do to liven it up.

    ok. aside from posting at Hostboards wink
    what keeps you busy on the net?

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jules does..... I make pictures too...... and well...... EMAIL! oh yea email...

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I..umm...errr..I download porn...*L*.. wink

    Actually I look for pictures by my favourite artists..and lately Ive been trying to track down the value of a 18in high earthenware jug I have here..its about 75 years old..could be older..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well Myra keeps me busy *G* have to have my morning coffee with my sis pretty much everyday.. it doesn't seem right if I don't get to do that.

    I check the weather for the day, read the news.. play cards, and do searches sometimes for my folks cuz their connection is even slower then mine! *L*

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •